Local Food Environments is a guide for local governments in Western Australia’ (the Guide) assists local governments in improving the local food system and healthy food access in their community. The Guide helps local governments:
- Gain better understanding of their current natural, built, economic and social and cultural food environments
- Gain insights into current policies and programs that influence community food access
- Develop a practical and strategic food action plan that builds on current assets, policies and priorities.
The Guide aims to strengthen local government partnerships, projects and policies.
Key Site Features:
- Online modules for multiple users to input and collaborate
- Answers integrated into a printable report/presentation
- Various user levels and roles